For your Digital Inheritance
Digital Inheritance System
Digital inheritance is the process of handing over digitalized memories and assets in the form of digital documents and keys and rights to beneficiaries. The process includes an inventory of the digital assets and dealing with them after a person has died.
Digital Inheritance Box
- For the important digital documents
- Unlike cloud storage, nobody can touch/view your documents, even the government, and IRS. (Your permission required)
- In case something happens to you, you can disclose it to only loved one
- Keep your family trust document and crypt currency-related information if you have one.
Your personal website
- Inheritance portal for family or individual with unique URL
- Inheritance management is available by your trusted attorney
- Convenient and secure using blockchain domain (Ethereium)
- Attach the cryptocurrency wallets or NFT to the website.
Leaving Loved Ones Behind
- Time is the most valuable thing a man can spend. – Theophrastus -
We specialized in Digital Document Management and in the Senior Market.
LOST between $3.6 and $4.2 billion, a new study says...
For cryptocurrency alone: Approximately 20% of all Bitcoins are lost due to the owner’s death or lost private keys. If include the digital bank account, stock exchange acct… Billions of dollars remain unclaimed instead of reaching the rightful beneficiaries.
Peace of mind for you and your loved ones.
Organize your passwords and digital and financial assets.
- Elderly parents and grandparents, and those with health conditions. It’s more important to stay connected after something happened to you.
- It’s just not money but also the great memories of loved ones.
- Share with your loved ones immediately or only if anything happens to you.
- Protect your loved ones with additional legal support in the process of claiming.